Thursday, September 3, 2009

Weighty Decisions

I'm making a choice, to improve my quality of life. Not just to loose weight, but to get healthy. I think I eat a fairly well balance diet. I don't overdo the amount of food I eat. The problem is finding the time to be active. I juggle 3 kids (4,7,9), a full time job (that starts super early in the morning), and a part-time business I run with my sister. Throw in all the activities my kids have, allergist visits for my oldest (takes about 2 1/2 hrs each time he goes). No to mention all the stuff I need to do around the house and for my church calling. Phew I'm exausted just reading it!

I've decided to make a goal each week for some fitness related activity that I will do. I'll be tracking my progress and posting it. I've always been very self conscious, so this is really hard for me to do. I'll be measuring weight, waist and hips. Those are my "problem" areas. My goal is to continue eating healthy and firm up!

No comments: