Tuesday, September 15, 2009

step it up a notch

So the birthday party and wedding have passed. This past week I did get a chance to try out my new running shoes, but I realized just how out of shape from running I am. I over did it a little and ended up being pretty sore. I guess I need to back down a little on my enthusiasm for running.

My weigh in for this week was 139.7 not as low as what I wanted...but it's hard to keep it down when there is super yummy birthday cake hanging around!

The bonus is I now have my husband pretty motivated to get in shape as well!

2 comments:

Karilynn said...

Down almost a pound! That's fantastic. I WISH I could get my hubby to work out with me... he does pretty labor intensive work and is in great shape... but... it would be nice to have a running partner! ;o)
Just wanted to let you know that Melissa is an amazing support but isn't able to post on your blog because of the way you have your comments set up. She LOVES commenting though so if you would like comments from her, go into your layout and switch your comments to anything but the one it's already on!! (It's probably on embedded below window. Try whole page!)(I'm letting everyone with this type of comment window know!)

Mindy said...

happy birthday! it's great that you had a loss and got to eat your cake too. :0) If it's not gone yet, throw it out and put those running shoes back on. you'll be loosing in no time!